Monday, April 10, 2006

Been a while!

Well, it's been quite a few months since I've written anything. As a matter of fact, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and April Fools Day have all passed, lol!


Well, to update y'all folks who are anxiously waiting, I'm still working for JC Penney. I went for an interview a couple of weeks ago with the State of Missouri for a job with the Dpt. of Human Services, but at least for now, I have gotten turned down for the job. My name is still on the active list and I may well be called back for an interview at some point in the future. So for now, JC Penney is home, lol!


The kids are still growing like weeds. Charles seems to be staying sick a lot at times. I was like him as well when I was a kid, so I guess it's hereditary.


I've watched Worthy Boards continue to grow and grow. Please continue to keep George and the moderating team over there in prayer. I can't get in tonight due to server problems, so I've been posting over at Christian's Corner and took a look at a friend's blog (howdy Hannah J. Doodle!) and decided to come on over and post on mine!


Anyway, I'll post more later. Y'all have a blessed night in the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home