Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Whatever happened to decency on TV?

As I say in my profile, I'm a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals. Every night that I watch it, I'm told that I should watch a sports show entitled "The Best **** Sports Show Period." Come on now, there are kids watching the ball game! Do they need to hear something like that? I remember when I was a young teen one of the Cardinal announcers saying that a player was "d**ned if he did and d**ned if he don't" and Al Hrabosky, the other announcer, corrected him for saying that reminding him that there were kids watching. What changed? Now Al sits there unashamedly advertising this show. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

1 Comments:

Blogger Darkest_red said...

So true! It's unbelievably how much people can get away with on TV now.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home